Colors Brighten the Expo Floor
This year’s IFT Food Expo contains the newest developments in color, including the latest breakthroughs in natural colors. The following solutions and many others will help create a colorful spectrum that should dazzle attendees:
- D.D. Williamson (booth 1551) has developed an improved oil-dispersible caramel color using emulsion technology that offers a 25% increase in color intensity compared to its previous blend version and demonstrates improved solubility in food and beverage systems containing lipids.
- Sensient Technologies (booth 1440) will highlight its Fusion Precise Natural Colors line that features bold colors with improved visual consistency allowing food manufacturers to add vibrant color to food and beverage products.
- Food Ingredient Solutions’ (booth 2575) new line of clear carotene colors will be shown in a full range of yellow to orange.
- GNT USA Inc. (booth 1501) will showcase Exberry—a colorful spectrum of naturally derived food colorants made exclusively from fruits and vegetables in a variety of applications ranging from beverages to confections.
- Naturex (booth 2221) will feature the NAT color range which offers lots of possibilities in color through its VegeBrite and E-Color lines. VegeBrite gives a comprehensive, vibrant palette of shades made exclusively from concentrates of fruits and vegetables. Obtained without selective extraction or isolation, these ingredients perform in a wide range of applications. E-Color is a complete range of color additives extracted and isolated from natural origins to ensure exact color targets are achieved.