On the Expo Floor: Special Interest Pavilions
The IFT Food Expo is designed to meet your company’s compete business needs: ingredients, instruments, services, packaging, lab equipment, and more. The special interest pavilions showcase important and emerging industry trends, delivering convenient one-stop shopping for solutions. Here’s a look at the pavilions for 2013:
- Asia-Pac Pavilion, Booths 1652–2162 and 3254–3780: A comprehensive collection of new products, ingredients, and vendors from the Asia Pacific region.
- Belgium Pavilion, Booth 4572: A comprehensive collection of new products, ingredients, and vendors from Belgium.
- Food Safety & Quality Pavilion, Booths 3811–4319: Food safety and quality is on the minds of today’s consumers, and food manufacturers, processors, and retailers know it. Visit the Food Safety & Quality Pavilion to discover innovative instruments, services, processing, and packaging technologies to protect and ensure the safety of the food supply.
- Healthy Food Ingredients Pavilion, Booths 1047–1556: Today’s consumers are more health conscious than ever before and they demand healthier foods. The Healthy Food Ingredients Pavilion features some of the latest and most innovative options in the industry.
- Organic Food Ingredients Pavilion, Booths 3239–3743: The worldwide trend in organic products continues. Visit this pavilion for the latest on organic ingredients.
- Innova Pavilion: Always a show floor favorite, the Innova Market Insights Taste the Trend Pavilion, booth 1576, will display more than 200 innovative food and beverage products from around the globe. This year’s display will offer in-depth analysis of critical food and beverage issues, including strategies for maximizing sustainability and addressing future sourcing challenges. The pavilion will highlight 10 new consumer mega-trends that are driving the industry; insights on packaging, technology, and flavor drivers will be highlighted. A team of experts from Innova Market Insights will be on hand to guide visitors through the Taste the Trend display and to share their perspectives.
- Mintel Pavilion: Real-world market examples and trends forecasting will be featured at the Mintel New Products and Consumer Insights Pavilion, booth 2375. The Mintel pavilion activities will include a series of main stage presentations as well as the opportunity for close-up views of numerous successful and innovative food and beverage products. This year’s presentation topics are “Colors and Flavors: The Move to More Natural,” “Reducing Salt and Sugar: Perils and Potential,” and “Protein: Is It the Next Big Thing?” In addition to the general presentations, the market intelligence provider will offer smaller-group “Ask the Analyst” sessions.