Get involved and make a difference.
Throughout the year Feeding Tomorrow volunteer opportunities include:
- Jurors – Review undergraduate and graduate scholarship applications
- Fun Run Planning Committee – Assist with planning and logistics of the largest Feeding Tomorrow fundraiser
- Fun Run On-Site Volunteers – Assist with registration booth and race-day activities
- Future Food Scientists Volunteers – Work together with IFT Section in local area of the IFT Annual Meeting to engage high school students and teachers in an interactive educational experience
- General committee & volunteer – Additional committee and volunteer opportunities will be made available based on select programs of Feeding Tomorrow
For the current available volunteer opportunities, please visit IFT Volunteer Central.
Participate in our 17th annual 5k fundraiser at IFT17 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Run. Walk. Make a Difference. The premier fundraising event of Feeding Tomorrow takes place each year at IFT Annual Meeting. All proceeds from the event benefit the Scholarship Program, which rewards the excellence of students pursuing careers in the science of food.
Support Bruce Ferree, IFT Fellow, as he raises awareness and funds by running 250km at Atacama Crossing in northern Chile, all for food science!
Feeding Tomorrow's Board of Trustee, Bruce Ferree, will complete a 250 kilometer run across the Atacama Desert in northern Chile called the Atacama Crossing to raise funds (and awareness) for the Feeding Tomorrow scholarship program.
Your change will make a change.
Share in the mission of Feeding Tomorrow by donating online, signing up for your employer’s workplace giving program or make a gift through a bequest. Find out more about giving programs.
Double the impact of your donation through matching gifts.
Your donation to Feeding Tomorrow could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. Check with your company human resources department to see what the process is for your employer will match your donation.
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give. Keep an eye on IFT social media & emails for how you can participate with Feeding Tomorrow’s Giving Tuesday campaign.